Hot Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt | Angelina Jolie Hot Pictures | Angelina Jolie nude

Buy angelina jolie and brad pitt movies, quality angelina jolie wallpapers, angelina jolie nude and more.

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Angelina Jolie's Princess Diana Inspiration

Angelina Jolie cites late British royal Diana, Princess Of Wales for inspiring her charity work.


The 32-year-old actress, who became involved in human rights activism after filming a movie in formerly war-stricken Cambodia in 2001, hopes to mirror the Princess' efforts in her quest to help heal the world.



The Mr & Mrs Smith beauty says, "Diana inspired me immensely. I followed the work she undertook very closely, especially the issue of landmines.

"It was fascinating that she chose that cause. No matter what I do, I always want to go to refugee camps and meet with the most unfortunate. I have found it a privilege - a way of making me feel alive."

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home