Hot Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt | Angelina Jolie Hot Pictures | Angelina Jolie nude

Buy angelina jolie and brad pitt movies, quality angelina jolie wallpapers, angelina jolie nude and more.

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Hot Angelina Jolie Adds Tattoo For Late Mother

Hot Angelina Jolie was incredibly close to her late mother Marcheline Bertrand. And now the hot actress Angelina Jolie is speaking out about the death of her mother, admitting she is still struggling to cope with the loss. The actress and her partner Brad Pitt were at Marcheline Bertrand's bedside along with her brother James Haven when Marcheline lost her seven-year battle with ovarian cancer in January. Angelina Jolie's mother passed away at the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.


Angelina Jolie now has a new tattoo for her mother; it is an 'M' on the palm of her right hand reports In Touch Weekly. According to a report from Star pulse, Jolie - who adopted Vietnamese tot Pax two months after her mother's death - admits she still grieving after losing her "best friend."


***


Angelina Jolie says, "I'm one of those people who walk around as if it's fine, and then suddenly I don't know why I'm crying over my breakfast. My mother was my best friend. I'm so grateful I had her as a mom.


"Angelina Jolie had cancer for seven years, but she lived long enough to see my brother and I grow up to be quite happy. You almost get the feeling she held on until it was okay." Angelina, Brad and James are all now in Prague while Jolie works on her latest film project.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home