Hot Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt | Angelina Jolie Hot Pictures | Angelina Jolie nude

Buy angelina jolie and brad pitt movies, quality angelina jolie wallpapers, angelina jolie nude and more.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Angelina Jolie to Take a Year Break From Hollywood

"I'm working this summer. I'm in Prague for a few months, then I take two months off, then I work for two months. And then I take a year off."

"Get all the fashion, glamour and scandal here in pictures!"


Angelina Jolie is set to take a break from acting.


The star wants to spend quality time with her family - partner Brad Pitt, and children Maddox, Pax, Zahara and Shiloh - away from the pressures of work.


Hot Angelina Jolie says, "I'm working this summer. I'm in Prague for a few months, then I take two months off, then I work for two months. And then I take a year off."


Despite Hot Angelina Jolie's claims, she has recently signed to star in two films 'The Changeling' and 'Atlas Shrugged,' which are scheduled to be released next year.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home