Hot Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt | Angelina Jolie Hot Pictures | Angelina Jolie nude

Buy angelina jolie and brad pitt movies, quality angelina jolie wallpapers, angelina jolie nude and more.

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Oliver Stone wishes hed bedded Angelina Jolie


Hollywood director Oliver Stone is the latest celebrity to admit that he wanted to sleep with actress Angelina Jolie, and his other leading ladies.


London, Aug. 6 : Hollywood director Oliver Stone is the latest celebrity to admit that he wanted to sleep with actress Angelina Jolie, and his other leading ladies.


The 61-year-old insisted that the fact that though he had never had an on-set romance, he wished to bed every actress he had worked with.


"Unfortunately I've never had an on-set romance, I'm too conscientious. That's not to say I wouldn't have liked to, but unfortunately my job description limits me," News of the World quoted him as saying


"I wish I'd had all of them, goddammit! I like all the actresses I've worked with in some way or another," he added.


The filmmaker also laughed off reports that claimed Angelina Jolie was very thin, and said that the actress looked great.


Stone, who worked with Jolie on the epic 'Alexander Revisited: The Final Cut', claimed that she had been "a delight from beginning to end".


"Angelina Joli's always been on the - I wouldn't say skeletal - but thin side, that's her nature. But Angelina Joli's a beautiful woman," he said.


Stone also said that 'Alexander Revisited' could have turned into a fiasco if any of the actors had drug problems.


The director further said that he might consider working with Lindsay Lohan if she were under control.


"Angelina Joli's certainly talented, she's got great screen charisma. If Angelina Joli were under control, I would probably work with her. I wouldn't judge her past against her, as long as she's balanced," he said.


"There are a lot of talented people in the world, I could work with Paris Hilton, too. I wouldn't cross off anything off the list," he added.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home