Hot Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt | Angelina Jolie Hot Pictures | Angelina Jolie nude

Buy angelina jolie and brad pitt movies, quality angelina jolie wallpapers, angelina jolie nude and more.

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Billy Bob and Angelina Jolie Still Talk, Share Hemoglobin

Billy Bob Thornton and Angelina Jolie still keep in touch , which is nice. Didn't he exit the picture when she started her own United Nations?


Angelina Jolie marriage to Billy Bob Thornton crashed within months of her adopting son Maddox. But that hasn't stopped Billy Bob and Angelina from staying in contact. "Angie and I talk all the time," Billy Bob says. "We try to keep in touch every day. We've always been friends and there will always be a spot in my heart for her." In fact, Billy Bob often finds himself in the odd position of having to defend his ex-wife. "It always ticks me off when people talk bad about Angie."


I always liked those crazy kids together. It was such a good example of "this is my old man, Billy Bob. He takes good care of me, and when Ima through dancin' on the pole down at Chixx, he picks me up in his truck and we go shootin' bottles in the VFW parking lot."


To give credit where credit is due, they had the best red carpet interview I have ever seen in my life. It was the premiere for "Gone In Sixty Seconds", and some vapid bitch was interviewing all the stars by asking "what's the wildest thing you've ever done in a car?" So Billy is standing there, with Angelina basically kneeling between his legs like a pet and only rising once in awhile to nibble his ear because she rolled cat-like and needy and silent in those days.


And he gets asked that question, and he states - "Wildest thing I've ever done in car? Well, we f*cked in the car on the way over..." HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Tremendous! The reporter didn't know what to say, only to pray there was a delay button. I don't care that he beat his wife before that with his Oscar, he rocked from that day forward with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home